Thursday, May 24, 2012

Autumn Leaves Quick Pages

Found these hanging around. They are not the normal scrapbooking sizes.
Made these for a friend's wedding pages....thought you might like them!

Some people have requested Baseball and Softball stuff and I posted it about a year ago, but all the links went bad (dang you 4shared). So I will repost them soon. Hope that it doesn't bore those of you that already have the.

As far as new kits, I have a list going for all of the requests and will work on them in between wedding decorations.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the terrific qps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 10 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete