Monday, April 16, 2012

Girl Scouts Files - All of them!

A few people have been looking for the Girl Scout Files, but the links became inactive so I took them down. They are back - I have placed all of the links below. Here they all are for anyone that would like them.

Have fun!

my honor
solid gs papers
abstract cookie paper
altered cookies
brownie badge papers
brownie embossed words
brownie numbers
brownie sash papers
brownie solid papers
brownie stitched qp
brownie cirlcle wa
brownie cookie bb
cookie box papers
cookie qp
cookie wa
girl scout papers
girl scout embossed words
junior badge paper
junior badges
junior numbers
junior papers
junior stitched qp
gs make your own badge
misc badges & pins
promise and laws
tone on tone papers
vest and sash
sash with patches
brownie badges
gs sign

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! My girl is not in girl scouts yet, but i am hoping she will be interested when the time comes. Thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was a Girl Scout leader for 20 years, age 45-65 and still hear from lots of the girls. Sure hope to pass these on to some others. Wonderful and thanks so much. Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome that you made all these and are sharing! Thank you SO very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the Daisy page(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm.... i will didn't realize that they weren't reposted...might take me a little while but I will hunt them down and post.

      Delete
  6. Thanks ever so much, will check back later for the Daisies....my great niece just graduated from them...these are truly AWESOME gifts from you that will make scrapping some of her adventures a lot easier. I thank you again! Hugs!! :D

    ReplyDelete